Monday, December 26, 2016

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2017!


Hope everyone had a lovely peaceful and healthy Christmas. Ours was a bit of a challenge this year as we are now too many to fit comfortably in our smaller accommodations. 

It has been a loooong time since my last post.  My husband put all my dollhouse activities on hold while he created me a work space in the basement of our new much smaller home. Workshop construction was nearly as slow as dollhouse construction. 

I now have lots of lots of cabinetry to house dolls, collectible and miniature, plus tons of bright lighting and a fireplace to keep my feet warm as I work. It really is a nice room to work in. Unfortunately I am having problems getting my ipad to email pictures to share and can't seem to sign into my own flickr account. Let's just say, I need a child to get me sorted out.

So I decided to share a tiny little quarter scale German Christmas market kit I did a few days ago. I was having mini withdrawals and ordered this darling kit from Cynthia Howe Miniatures. I found a tiny little bell cloche that fits it perfectly. Hopefully now my space is sorted, I can get some help with the computery things and start posting again. Fingers crossed my little French dollhouse will be completed in the coming calendar year.

11 comments:

  1. Amazingly small! I bet your visitors for Christmas were fascinated by the display.
    All the best for the New Year.
    Regards Janine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a Wonderful little kit! I LOVE it! I hope you will have luck sorting out the computer issues, it will be wonderful to see your projects under way again! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? Fingers crossed I get some work done this year. No more waiting or excuses! Happy New Year.

      Delete
  3. Preciosa esa alacena en la campana!! Muy feliz Año Nuevo y a disfrutar de tu nuevo taller!!
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias, eso es tan agradable. ¡¡Feliz Año Nuevo para ti también!!

      Delete
  4. I am so happy that your feet are warm,Skulptress because I know Just how important that is when doing minis! :D
    I am glad that you were able to show us your little German Christmas market! It is simply lovely and I especially like the snow piled on top of the stall; it's very realistic and reminds me of what I am currently looking at outside my workroom window.
    I look forward to seeing more work, especially on your Lea' house but in the meantime, I wish you a Happy New Year, too! :D

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much Elizabeth. Hopefully I can get some pics of the new space and share them with you. Happy New Year to you too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you hear there is a 12 word sentence you can tell your crush... that will induce deep feelings of love and instinctual attraction to you buried within his chest?

    Because deep inside these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's impulse to love, look after and care for you with all his heart...

    12 Words Who Trigger A Man's Love Instinct

    This impulse is so hardwired into a man's mind that it will make him try harder than ever before to to be the best lover he can be.

    In fact, fueling this influential impulse is so binding to getting the best possible relationship with your man that once you send your man one of these "Secret Signals"...

    ...You'll soon find him expose his soul and heart for you in a way he's never expressed before and he'll perceive you as the one and only woman in the galaxy who has ever truly understood him.

    ReplyDelete