Monday, September 19, 2011

Mini trip to Ladurees!!



Today is "National talk like a pirate day" in Canada, perhaps it is even international, I don't know. What I do know is that it is a bad day to work in the field of Ophthalmology when all you do all day is put people in eye patches and test their vision. I thought I would go around the twist before lunch with all the " Arrrs" I heard today. Luckily my wonderful postman managed to salvage the day with a little present in my mailbox for me to find after my weary slog home from work. A little of my beloved Ladurees in miniature! I had already acquired a few little treats from
www.parisminiatures.com including my lovely little cupcakes and pastry which really do look good enough to eat!! So to add to my lovely little collection I bought a wonderful little precious gift set from Oiseau deNim on Etsy. Everything is soooo pretty and wonderfully scaled! I can't tell you how please I am and can't wait to have my little house ready to decorate with all these pretty things.

3 comments:

  1. :) I have never heard about "National talk like a pirate day"!
    I can understand that you are very happy with the minis, they are so beautiful.
    Mona

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't heard of it either until I started at my job. Thanks, aren't they pretty?!!! I am so glad such lovely things are available.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are beautiful enough to brighten anyone's day! Delightful minis and thanks for the link to a great site too.

    ReplyDelete