Monday, September 26, 2011

Crabtree and Evelyn


I have notice that lots of bloggers have been buying up these lovely Crabtree and Evelyn kits and why not, they are sooo pretty. I have mine in a little cupboard I actually bought at Lea Frisoni's shop in Paris and was going to blog about it when I had decided what finish to put on it. Should I stain it?, paint it white?, cream perhaps...?
Nope, I just don't think I can bring myself to do anything to it, I kind of like it the way it is. Perhaps I will change my mind once the house is done and it is sitting in the bathroom.
Crabtree and Evelyn kits are available at www.marthamcleanminiatures.com

4 comments:

  1. Don't do nothing to it, it looks beautiful and leave it alone. All of your miniatures are very Fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, I really appreciate that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cabinet looks finished anyway,I'd leave it. The toiletries and your juj look right at home there. I have some of the kits too, they are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete