Finally, I thought I had all I need to go ahead start the finishing on the house. My husband has been out of town for the last ten days so I set up shop in the living room ( I won't tell if you don't) only to find out that a grave error had been made during the cutting and assembly part of the house. The front had been put on upside down leaving the smaller windows at the bottom, the taller windows on the top and the doorway had been cut. God bless me, not being that bright it took a minute or two after building the first transom window for the front door to contemplate why I had a 6cmish window, a 5mm transom and needed to make a 16.9cm door all to fit in a space that measured about 17cm. Finally the light went off it is UPSIDE DOWN.
So here is the newly cut dollhouse front, unfortunately I didn't have any 5mm ply left so it was made out of 5mm mdf that is black on one side. No matter, I will paint it twice. My husband comes home tomorrow so I can work on the dollhouse in the living room for one more day, I just have to make sure I do a really good job hoovering up the sawdust.