Saturday, April 30, 2011

The boys....



It hardly seemed fair to show pictures of my beautiful granddaughter Sienna and exclude the boys! Pictured here are my three grandsons: 9 month old twins boys Ares and Dante and two year-old Jacques aka "Lovebug". Everyone says that twins skip a generation but that is not so true in our family. I have twin brothers, identical twin sons and now beautiful identical twin grandsons! My aunt had the only twin girls in the family. So four sets of twins! My brothers and my cousin are fraternal tiwns and my sons and grandson are identical. Grandchildren are the closest we will ever get to heaven on earth. They hold my whole heart in their sticky little fingers.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely true! I always wanted twins but alas they don't run in my family. You are blessed indeed. Your grandchildren are simply magic.

    ReplyDelete