Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Smaller Scale Furniture

Having enjoyed making my 1/44th Georgian House so much, I have decided that I am going to try yet another scale 1/48th. I dug out the Fiona Broadbent project books and had a go making a little cottage sink. I am quite pleased with the results although I may give it a little spray with a sealer.
I have also ordered Washtub Cottage from Petite Properties though was such a hard decision trying to pick my first project house as they are all so lovely. It is now on it's way! If I not get around to starting it this winter, but I have all summer at the lake and I am hoping something this tiny is easily transportable.



www.petite-properties.com

4 comments:

  1. A lovely project! I love how the sink unit looks.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cottage looks beautiful. The sink is perfect.
    Bye Faby

    ReplyDelete
  3. To jest piękne! Doskonałe! Uściski.

    ReplyDelete
  4. El fregadero se ve precioso!!!
    Besos de las Malu´s.

    ReplyDelete